Get a good night's sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and renewed. The soothing herbs and spices in Slumber Time Tea help relax the mind-body connection for a better quality of sleep, so you can get the rest you deserve. Includes cardamom, licorice and spearmint.
- Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogenic and helps stabilize the mind and emotions.
- Arjuna is useful for calming and settling the emotions.
- Bacopa (brahmi) and gotu kola are powerful medhya herbs, excellent for balancing and calming the mind.
- Licorice contributes the sweet taste, useful for pacifying both Vata and Pitta.
- Cardamom is a tridoshic spice (good for balancing all three doshas).
Slumber Time Tea
licorice (root), arjuna (bark), ashwagandha (root), cardamom (fruit), spearmint (leaf), coriander (fruit), peppermint (leaf), gotu kola (whole plant), pepper (fruit), bacopa (whole plant), fenugreek (leaf), long pepper (fruit), greater galangal (rhizome), indian cardamom (fruit).
Suggested Use: Place one tea bag in one cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener or milk to taste.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.