Help calm your mind and emotions
Do you have a fast-paced schedule? Maybe you do a lot of focused mental work? In a demanding situation, this delicious, minty tea will give you an extra boost.
Worry Free Tea helps balance and calm your mind, emotions, brain and nerves.
- Ashwagandha has many significant benefits, but is best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps mind and body adapt better to stress. It nourishes the nerves and improves nerve function to help you maintain calm during stressful situations.
- Cardamom is tridoshic (good for balancing all three doshas), but people trying to keep Pitta in balance should eat it in smaller amounts.
- Pepper is considered an important healing spice in ayurveda. It has cleansing and antioxidant properties, and it is a bioavailability enhancer — it helps transport the benefits of other herbs to the different parts of the body. It helps the free flow of oxygen to the brain.
- In ayurveda, cloves are considered to enhance circulation, digestion and metabolism.
- Because it increases the ability to solve problems effectively, bacopa (brahmi) is often used in formulas to help relieve and prevent stress.
- Arjuna is helpful in balancing the emotions (Sadhaka Pitta).
Worry Free Tea
licorice (root), peppermint (leaf), spearmint (leaf), arjuna (bark), ashwagandha (root), cardamom (fruit), cinnamon (bark), indian cardamom (fruit), marshmallow (root), pepper (fruit), long pepper (fruit), gotu kola (whole plant), fennel (fruit), bacopa (whole plant), clove (flower bud), greater galangal (rhizome), heart-leaf sida (root).
Suggested Use: Place one tea bag in one cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener or milk to taste.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.